- Regular Membership in the Society is available by application to any male person, of Italian birth or extraction (paternal or maternal), from the date of his eighteenth (18) birthday.
- Associate Membership in the Society is open to:
- any male who married a woman of Italian parentage.
- any son of a woman of Italian parentage who is married to a non-Italian may become associate members of this Society.
He will be entitled to all rights and benefits of regular membership, but he is excluded from holding office.
- Club Membership is available by application and is subject to the approval of the Membership Committee, the Executive Council and the General Assembly. This membership is limited to the use of the Club facilities and other privileges as deemed appropriate by the Executive Council and General Assembly. Club members are excluded from voting and holding office.
If you fall into one of the above categories, we would love to have you join our Society! Please fill our our Men’s Membership Application.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our office at
(807) 623-2415, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please call the DaVinci Centre office for Ladies Auxiliary contact.